mine is missmeliss03608 I'm normally online, but if I have an away message, no IMing of course. and when I'm home I don't go online a lot, but I'll try to come on here sometimes next month when I'm home...
Printable View
mine is missmeliss03608 I'm normally online, but if I have an away message, no IMing of course. and when I'm home I don't go online a lot, but I'll try to come on here sometimes next month when I'm home...
Mine is AngiBelle1 and anytime you see that I'm on, I'm wanting to chat. [img]smile.gif[/img] I put AIM on most nights when I'm home.
Bumping this up for new members!
ETA that I have ANOTHER new s/n [img]redface.gif[/img] ! It's genieusem2012 [img]tongue.gif[/img] . My other two are topMMSgrrl127 and w8n4ty2008 [img]smile.gif[/img] .
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 15, 2005 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Queen of AG's ]</font>
Ohh I must have missed this post when it was original. I have added everyone to my BL and I am on almost ALL the time... so im me like crazy people! My SN/AIM is MidnightsGarden
Okay! EVERYONE on this post has been added to my buddy list [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ! It took awhile, though [img]tongue.gif[/img] ! Okay, peoples, start IMing me because I, too, am on almost all the time (taking up the phone line mwahaha [img]wink.gif[/img] )!
Mine is Drmsofjeanie , some one please send me an invite I am not computer savey so I would have NO idea how to find it!!!
mine is elleinthecity1...i used to be elleinthecity but I forgot the password and could not get into the account. I have so many friends that happened to!
If anyone wants mine, PM me. It's my legal name and I don't want to post it. :-)
Not that I care if y'all know my name, but I have had 2 stalkers in the past.